Orders placed by 2.30pm on either a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, will be delivered free of charge the following day to locations within UK Mainland (excluding Highlands & North West Scotland, all Offshore UK Island’s, Northern Ireland and Ireland) providing the order value is over £60 including VAT. Orders below £60 including VAT will incur a delivery charge of £6.90, subject to some exclusions (see below). Orders placed by 2.30pm on a Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
Postcodes which will incur additional charges and cannot guarantee next day delivery include: AB31-38, AB41-5, AB51-56, BT1-94, FK19-21, GY1-10, IM1-9, IM99, IV1-32, IV36-IV63, IV99, JE1-5, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-PA49, PA60-80, PH1, PH5-10, PH15-26, PH30-50, PO30-41, TR21-25, ZE1-3
If you require an order to be delivered to an address in Highlands & North West Scotland, Northern Ireland or Ireland, or on a UK Offshore Island, then please contact us by phone on 0800 1105822 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then confirm delivery lead time and delivery charge.
Deliveries are only made on working weekdays (Monday to Friday). We do not deliver on a Sunday, a Bank Holiday or between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
It is possible for us to deliver to you on a Saturday for an additional charge. Please contact us to discuss your delivery options.
We are sorry but we do not deliver outside of the UK.
All unused products purchased from Thirstybox in the original delivery condition may be returned for a refund, exchange or replacement within 14 working days from the date you received the delivery.
Any product found to be damaged or faulty on delivery will be collected and replaced by us providing you inform us within 24 hours of delivery.
Before sending the order back to us, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call us on 01600 713653. We will ask you for the reason for the return, whether you would prefer a refund or exchange, your name, order number and postcode. You will need to include YOUR ORDER NUMBER within your return parcel to us. Failure to do so may result in a delay of any refund.
We will organise collection of your order and may charge you for collection depending on the reason for the return.
Please be aware of the following:
• Returned product should be in the same condition as you received it.
• Once you have contacted us we will organise collection of the goods.
• If on return the product is found to be faulty or was sent to you in error, then we will reimburse you for any return collection costs.
• For exchanged items, you may be asked to pay for the additional restocking and delivery costs.
• We will try to make refunds within 1 week of receiving your returned product and guarantee it will not be longer than 30 days.
• We are unable to process any refund or organise delivery of any replacement product until the original product has been returned to us.
• Please do not return product to the Thirstybox registered address.
Order hotline or product advice 01600 713653 - Mon-Fri 9.00am-5.00pm